Tuesday, May 19, 2009

20090518 - Lucy’s Quilt

I finished a family quilt. (Only 3 more to go so far this year.) Lucy, your quilt is in the mail. Hope you enjoy it.



In addition to finishing the quilt, I had a very good visit with my cancer doctor. The tumor markers in my blood test are normal, where normally women with recurrent breast cancer have slightly elevated markers. If my next checkup (in 6 months) is as good as this one was I will begin annual checkups and will be able to stop taking Femara, my cancer med.

Now I am getting ready for a 15 day trip to Europe. We fly to London where we will board the Norwegian Jewel for a 12 day cruise on the Baltic Sea. We will visit Copenhagen, Stockholm, St Petersburg, Tallinn, Berlin, and Helsinki. I hope to have lots of photos when we return.

No comments: