Monday, July 27, 2009

20090727 - Odds & Ends

One of my quilting friends here in Quail Creek recently died. She was the leader of one of the small quilting groups. We met at her house on Monday afternoons. We rotated bringing food to the meeting and since most of the members cook, we generally had some kind of home made treat. Since she has been gone we have been rotating the meeting site and we decided we did not need to have food.
Last week her husband spoke to one of the members and asked us to meet at their house again for old times sake. He also mentioned that he looked forward to a “treat”. So I started thinking about what his meals might be like now that his wife was gone. And from there I started thinking about what Rich would be eating if I were gone. Suddenly I realized that since he is the cook in our household, he would be eating what he eats now, The real question is What would Sue be eating? How many times a day can you eat eggs?

No comments: